These phrases for children are a compilation of motivational quotes, words and messages for children of all ages. Enjoy them!
Children and young people need to talk positively to themselves as much as to anyone else. As children build their identities, they question the world around them and identify their strengths: therefore the way they talk to themselves (positive or negative) is an important factor when it comes to determining the life they will lead. .
Children grow up incorporating many of their parents’ values, beliefs, and even favorite phrases, so let’s make sure they also get their healthy dose of encouragement and motivation.
Table of Contents
- 45 phrases for children about success, life and happiness
45 phrases for children about success, life and happiness
Here are the best motivational quotes for children:
1. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.”
Sometimes we make things more complicated than they really are. Sometimes we focus on all the wrong things. Focus on what you can do right now wherever you are.
2. “We can all dance when we find music we love.”
Anyone can dance! Anyone can move their body at a pace that makes them feel good. Focus on feeling good and the dance will come naturally. As they say, “dance like no one is watching”. When it comes to being successful, just like finding the right songs, you have to find what you’re passionate about! Explore. Learn. Discover. So when you find your passion, BE YOURSELF!
3. “The more you give away, the happier you become.”
We have been deceived into thinking that receiving makes us happy. Try to give more and see how you feel.
4. “I think I can.” I know that I can.”
Everything you do or don’t do comes down to trust. Always believe in yourself, even when it’s not easy. In fact, the time to believe in yourself the most is when things are not easy!
5. “It’s not what happens to you that matters, but how you react to it.”
Life is hard for everyone. Everyone gets hurt Everyone betrays. Everyone feels a loss. The focus should be: how will you respond? How will this make you a better person?
6. “A kind act is never lost, it remains engraved in the mind of the recipient.”
How people treat you is their way, how you treat people is your way. Walk a path that makes you better and makes you feel proud!
7. “Do the best you can until you know more. When you know more, do better.”
Learn to be the best version of yourself. Learn how to handle difficult situations. Learn how to know if a friend is good or not for you. Learn to focus on the positive in your life. Learn to believe in yourself. Learn to imagine a better life than your current situation. Learn to love yourself.
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, wherever you are.”
To get started, all you need is just you. Focus on what you can do right now in this moment. Things don’t need to be perfect for you to start. Start now!
9. “You always go through failure on your way to success.”
When you avoid failure you also avoid success. Don’t be afraid to fail. You must dedicate your time without focusing on failure and seek to surround yourself with people who support your setbacks. You must know that failure is part of your process. Failure is natural. Failure is not permanent.
10. “Make each day your masterpiece.”
Give your best at every moment. The rewards will be incredible. It’s that easy.
11. “Aim high, because the stars are hidden in your soul. Dream deeply, because every dream precedes the goal.”
Pamela Vaul Starr
Don’t be afraid to use your imagination. It may seem like life is full of tests, questions, grades, parents and a lot of pressure… but still, you have to keep dreaming. Dare to use your imagination. Be brave. Be creative.
12. “Nobody is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers.”
Love yourself with all your being. You are not here to be perfect, you are here to be you. Be who you are and you will attract the right people around you.
13. “Never waste a minute thinking about someone you don’t like.”
People you don’t like or people who don’t like you aren’t worth your time. You can only think of one thing at a time, so why waste it? Use every moment to love yourself and to be better.
14. “Surround yourself with people who lift you to the top.”
Do you have the courage to get rid of the toxic people in your life? We all have them. One of the most important things we can do is surround ourselves with people who believe in us, support us and love us unconditionally. If your friends don’t meet that criteria, maybe it’s time to find new friends.
15. “Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?”
When it seems like everyone is trying to fit in, standing out can be a little scary. As a child, I was afraid to stand out and be who I really was. I was worried and stuck with what other people thought of me. When I got over that, my life changed for the better and I started doing things and achieving things that I only saw in my dreams.
16. “Never let the odds stop you from doing what you know in your heart you are supposed to do.”
H. Jackson Brown
Everything good that has ever been achieved… was seen at the time as “unrealistic”. Whether it was flying a plane, creating the light bulb, becoming top student, finding a cure for a disease… nothing seemed realistic. It is always born of a new way of thinking. When we settle for what exists, we often settle for being average. You have greatness within you.
17. “There is a voice inside you. Who whispers to you all day “I feel like this is right for me, I know this is wrong.”
We all have a conscience, listen to yours. Always ask yourself: “Is this the best of me?” That one question will change your entire life.
18. “You have a brain in your head and feet in your shoes. You can head in any direction you choose.”
Your life completely depends on you. A lot of times when we go through tough times, it doesn’t feel like it, but it is. As we talked about before, we can’t control everything that happens to us but how we respond is always up to us.
19. “The more you read, the more things you will know. The more you know, the further you will go.”
You don’t need to be the smartest person in the room to be destined for success. Even if you don’t see yourself as successful right now, if you are committed to learning then success is only a matter of time. When you think about your goals and dreams… what do you need to learn to make this happen? Commit to the learning process.
20. “Everything is possible. Anything can be.”
Believe it is possible. Sometimes it’s that simple. However, some people will never really believe it. Have faith. But just because it’s possible doesn’t mean it will be easy. Know that whatever life you want, whatever grades you want, whatever job you want, whatever reputation you want, whatever friends you want…it’s possible. Nothing is off limits to you. Everything is within reach.
21. “When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up.”
22. “Write on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “A problem is an opportunity for you to do your best.”
24. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined.”
25. “There will be nothing that can scare you if you refuse to be afraid.”
26. “There is no education like adversity.”
27. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think.”
28. “The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.”
Dennis S Brown
29. “Learn how to be happy with what you have while pursuing everything you want.”
30. “It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to succeed starts with you. Always.”
31. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it is the only thing that matters.”
32. “In the midst of a difficulty there is an opportunity.”
33. “Fortune favors the brave.”
34. “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.”
35. “Success depends on effort.”
I hope you have enjoyed reading these motivating phrases for children and young people .