Tiger Woods is known to be one of the greatest golfers of all time.
These Tiger Woods quotes highlight his ideas about success and how much dedication it really takes to succeed in the life and career you love.
Eldrick Tont Woods or better known by his nickname ” Tiger Woods” (Tiger Woods) has multiple records in the sport and is second in PGA Tour victories behind Jack Nicklaus, so it is clear that he is the pinnacle of the success in sport.
Woods believes that we can only get better so once you find your passion and if you keep working on it, you will one day achieve success.
Next, you will find a collection of Tiger Woods phrases that will invite you to reflect.
Table of Contents
Tiger Woods quotes
1. “You have to look to the past to learn from it and move on.”
2. “No matter how good you are, you can always get better and that’s the exciting part.”
3. “Never listen to other people’s expectations. You must live your life and live up to your own expectations.”
4. “My main focus is on my game.”
5. “Golf has made me the person I am today.”
6. “I love to compete. That is the essence of who I am.”
7. “There is no point in going to a tournament if you don’t think you can win it.”
8. “At worst, if you fail, you will have trained yourself for your future endeavors.”
9. “I am addicted. I am addicted to golf.”
10. “I can make a living playing golf. What more can you ask? Get paid to do what you love.”
11. “Minimize your doubts and always have positive expectations.”
12. “Golf is a great way for someone to learn discipline, responsibility and sportsmanship.”
13. “As you all know, I’m kind of a perfectionist.”
14. “The best thing about tomorrow is that I will be better than I am today.”
15. “Winning is not always the barometer for improvement.”
16. “I mean, as an athlete, as a competitor, you have to have that faith in yourself.”
17. “If you are lucky enough to have three close people in your life, you are blessed.”
18. “You can always improve.”
19. “I have had the luxury of playing golf all over the world and have spent a lot of time evaluating how to play on all types of courses.”
20. “I smile at obstacles.”
21. “I don’t think that human beings can achieve ultimate enlightenment, because humans have flaws.”
22. “My will can move mountains.”
23. “I like to choose my causes and not be forced to do something.”
24. “Other golfers may outperform me from time to time, but they will never outwork me.”
25. “If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?”
26. “I imagined myself having a lot of success as a player, but not all the hysteria surrounding it off the golf course.”
27. “I am not without flaws and I am far from perfect.”
28. “Money and fame made me believe I was entitled. I was wrong and I was a fool.”
29. “I always knew where I wanted to go in life.”
30. “Achievements on the golf course are not what matters, decency and honesty are what matter.”
31. “I have exceeded some of my goals, but I am behind on a couple of others.”
32. “I don’t think golf has ever been a pressure to succeed.”
33. “I would like to share my experiences and the lessons I have learned and hopefully create some amazing and fun courses.”
34. “We will always be the ball and me.”
35. “My dad used to say: The fact that you wear a coat and tie does not influence your intelligence.”
36. “Every sport evolves. Every sport gets bigger, more athletic and you have to keep up.”
37. “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all my heart.”
38. “My instincts have never lied to me.”
39. “The number of meetings I’ve been to, people would be surprised. But this is how you gain experience, how you gain knowledge, by being in meetings and participating. You learn and you grow.”
40. “What you don’t dream of as a child are all the peripheral things that come with success.”
41. “I was living a fake life, I really was.”
42. “I am lucky to have been able to represent different companies throughout my career.”
43. “Don’t force your kids to play sports. To this day, my dad has never asked me to go play golf. What matters is the child’s desire to play, not the parents’ desire for him to play.”
44. “My failures have made me see myself in a way that I never wanted to before.”
45. “I will be a better golfer, I will be a better person, I will be a better father, I will be a better husband, I will be a better friend.”
46. “I feel like my life is pretty special.”
47. “All that really matters is that I have two beautiful children and I am trying to be the best father I can be, and that is the most important thing of all.”
48. “If you are trying to achieve something, if you make up your mind to try, the best thing you can do for yourself is to hope for a positive outcome. Anything else is going to inhibit your efforts.”
49. “If you have the opportunity to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence someone’s life in a positive way, and that’s what I want to do.”
50. “Well, you know, a lot of people see the negative things, the things they did wrong, which I do. But I like to emphasize the things that I’ve done well, because there are certain things that I like to see in a positive light that are just positive reinforcement.”
What do you think of these quotes you gave up on these Tiger Woods quotes?
Hard work is the key to success in life. These phrases allow us to understand where that success came from: practice and patience. Tiger Woods is one of the most acclaimed golfers of all time and one of the most famous athletes in existence today.
What has been your favorite phrase or phrases? You can use the comments section below.