Discover a wonderful collection of phrases to keep fighting for your dreams and never give up before life’s obstacles.
Life is a difficult journey. Most of the time it demands an effort from us that seems to exceed our abilities. Without caring about our weaknesses and how we feel, life places what seem like insurmountable obstacles on our path to success.
But life rewards those who are willing to keep pushing themselves regardless of the limits that come their way. So no matter how many times you fall and how tired you feel, stay on the path that will take you where you always wanted to go.
Remember that anything worthwhile takes time and requires some energy, dedication and sacrifice. As long as you are alive you will have more power than you can imagine, so you have no justifiable reason to give up.
People might try to talk you out of achieving your goals and dreams, they will tell you that what you are trying to achieve is out of reach, but you know you have a higher purpose. You know your true potential and the great things you are capable of.
To keep you motivated, I have compiled some quotes about never giving up so you can keep fighting for your dreams.
Phrases to keep fighting for your dreams
1. “Winners never quit and quitters never win.”
2. “Never give up on something you believe in.”
3. “Just because you failed once doesn’t mean you’re going to fail at everything.”
4. “Do not fear failure but rather the fear of not trying.”
Roy T. Bennett
5. “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then the probability will occur.”
6. “Most of the great things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept trying when there seemed to be no hope.”
7. “Your life is too big for you to live it small.”
8. “Many of life’s failures have been from people who didn’t realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
9. “Your victory is just around the corner. Never give up.”
10. “History has shown that the most remarkable winners often encounter heartbreaking obstacles before they succeed. They won because they refused to be discouraged by their losses.”
11. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”
12. “The secret to our success is that we never, ever give up.”
13. “Never give up, because that is just the time and place the tide will turn.”
Harriet Beecher Stowe
14. “Survival can be summed up in three words; never give up. That is the heart of reality. Keep trying.”
15. “The dripping water hollows out the stone, not through force but through persistence.”
16. “No one has the power to destroy your dreams unless you give them that power.”
17. “Failure is simply a new opportunity to start over, this time more intelligently.”
18. “You should never give up your inner self.”
19. “Fight for your art. Die for your art. But never give up your art!”
20. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, nor lack of knowledge, but lack of will.”
21. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The surest way to succeed is always to try one more time.”
22. “There is no substitute for hard work. Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.”
23. “Failure will never catch up with me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
24. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
25. “You may be the only person left who believes in you, but that’s enough. It only takes one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.”
Richelle E. Goodrich
26. “No one succeeds without effort. Those who are successful owe it to perseverance.”
27. “Through hard work, perseverance and faith in God, you can live your dreams.”
28. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the work you already did.”
29. “Always keep in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than anything else.”
30. “Failure after long perseverance is much greater than never having struggled enough to call it failure.”
31. “It doesn’t matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.”
32. “Never give up, today will be difficult, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow the sun will rise.”
33. “There is no failure, except in not trying.”
34. “It is not what we do from time to time that shapes our life. It’s what we do consistently.”
35. “The greatest achievers in the world have been those who have always focused on their goals and been consistent in their efforts.”
36. “It’s not that I’m that smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
37. “To overcome frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the result, not the obstacles.”
T. F. Hodge
38. “Failure is often that hour of the dark dawn that precedes the dawn of the day of success.”
Leigh Mitchell Hodges
39. “Effort only fully provides its reward, after a person refuses to give up.”
40. “Success seems to be largely a matter of holding on after others have left.”
41. “It is difficult to beat a person who never gives up.”
42. “Positivity, confidence and persistence are keys in life, so never give up.”
43. “Genius is made up of 2% talent and 98% persevering application.”
Ludwig van Beethoven
44. “Whatever you can or dream you can, start it. Bold possesses genius, power, and magic. Start it now.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
45. “A quest always begins with beginner’s luck and ends with the test of the conqueror.”
46. “Our greatest glory is never falling, but rising every time we fall.”
47. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
48. “Dreams don’t hurt anyone if you work for them to make them as real as possible.”
Frank W Woolworth
49. “You must make the decision to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You should wake up and say: I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m going to get on with my life.”
50. “Permanence, perseverance and persistence despite all obstacles, discouragements and impossibilities: that is what distinguishes strong souls from weak ones.”
Which of these phrases was your favorite?
There are many situations throughout life where you will feel like giving up. Life throws all kinds of challenges and many times we give up just when we are on the verge of success.
When you feel like giving up, remember that the good things in life require time and sacrifice. Remember your potential and the great things you are capable of achieving. Hopefully, these phrases will have motivated you to keep going until you reach your goal.
Did you enjoy these phrases to never give up? Tell us in the comments section below. We would love to know everything.