Collection of birthday quotes to congratulate. Use these beautiful quotes as a gift for those people you appreciate
It is always fun to celebrate birthdays and also to think about the many things that have been said about or related to them. In addition to being wiser, one can revel in good food and good company.
Here are some awesome birthday quotes to liven up your big day and maybe even share with family and friends.
Table of Contents
- Birthday quotes to dedicate and congratulate
Birthday quotes to dedicate and congratulate
Here are the best quotes for birthdays:
1. “God sent you into the world with a very special purpose, never forget it! Happy Birthday!”
2. “Today we celebrate your birth, and the rest of the year we will celebrate life. Happy Birthday!”
3. “These words cannot replace a hug, but they are my way of sending you my best wishes. Happy Birthday!”
4. “You have given me reason to celebrate life in a memorable way. May all your dreams come true on this special day. Happy birthday”
5. “Being able to share these special moments with you are what make life really worth living. Happy Birthday!”
6. “I wish you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
I wish you have a happy birthday!”
7. “May the years not make you older, but a wiser person.
8. “It is never too late to be what you could have been.”
9. “God gave us the gift of life; It is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.”
10. “With joy and laughter, let the old wrinkles appear.”
11. “Behind every great brother is an extraordinary big sister. Greetings to my wonderful sister. Happy Birthday!”
12. “Nobody gets old just by living a number of years. We grow old by abandoning our ideals. The years can wrinkle the skin but abandoning enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
13. “Let’s celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.”
14. “The main task in the life of man is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.”
15. “It is your birthday and you are still as beautiful, genuine and kind as the day I met you. I wish you a happy birthday.”
16. “I am like old wine. They don’t take me out often but I’m very well preserved.”
17. “Friends like you are rare treasures, like a vase of gold or a precious jewel. It’s your day to shine! Have a great birthday!”
18. “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art.”
19. “The older the violinist, the sweeter the melody.
20. “Don’t think that your birthday is just a reminder of another past year, because for me it is the celebration that marks the birth of the best person I have ever met in my life.”
21. “It is not true that people stop chasing dreams because they get older. but they grow old because they stop chasing dreams.”
Gabriel G. Marquez
22. “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
23. “Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year of joy and that you have made this world a better place. Make every day of your life, and every candle, count. I wish you a happy birthday!”
24. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.”
25. “If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes.”
26. “Our life is a gift from God. Your gift to God is what you do with your life.”
27. “Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young. Happy Birthday!”
28. “Even the most expensive card can be insignificant. The simplest birthday wishes, with the right intention and feelings, can work wonders.”
29. “Don’t celebrate how old you are, celebrate the years you survived.”
30. “The gifts you receive today do not compare to what you give to others every day.”
31. “The heart of someone you love will always stay young, so don’t worry about age and celebrate Happy Birthday!”
32. “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.”
33. “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age. Happy Birthday.”
34. “The best thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the ages you’ve been.”
35. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is more you than you!”
36. “You are older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow. Happy Birthday!”
37. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given.”
J. R. R. Tolkien
38. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.”
39. “Every year that passes you make me fall in love with you more, the only thing I ask is to be able to continue celebrating life with you for a long time. Happy Birthday!”
40. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
41. “This congratulations have positive energies to last you a whole year, on your next birthday I will give you a new Happy Birthday!”
42. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not by tears.”
43. “Success is reaching a milestone birthday and discovering that you are still exactly the same person.”
44. “I don’t mind getting old; it is a privilege that is denied to many.”
45. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start over.”
46. “Every birthday is a gift. Everyday is a gift.”
47. “I always feel lucky to be able to share my life with you, and today that you are one year older, I am more aware of how special you are.”
48. “The wrinkles should simply indicate where the smiles have been.”
49. “Dance, sing, laugh, receive all the gifts we have for you. Today more than ever, celebrate with us the fact that you exist!”
50. “We do not become old with the years, but new with each day that comes.”
51. “For having the ability to surprise me, to make me happy, to make me smile when I’m sad and many other things, I love you. Happy Birthday!”
52. “There are two great days in a person’s life: the day we are born and the day we find out why.”
53. “You are never too old to learn and you are never late enough to try something new. Happy Birthday!”
54. “You can’t help but get older, but you don’t have to get older.”
55. “Handmade gifts are scary because they reveal that you have a lot of free time.”
56. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness that time brings, let us not count the years.”
57. “There were not enough gifts with which to reward you for having overcome such a difficult year, you are here! I can not believe it! Happy Birthday!”
58. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
59. “Some people, no matter how old they are, never lose their beauty. They just move it from their faces to their hearts.”
60. “Our birthdays are feathers on the wide brim of time.”
61. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
62. “One more year is left behind, and a new one arrives to be filled with hugs, smiles and special moments.
63. “Birthdays come and go. But unforgettable people always remain close to the heart.
Happy Birthday! ”
64. “Birthdays are great for your health. Statistics show that those who have the most birthdays are the ones who live the longest.”
65. “Life constantly gives you gifts, many I have forgotten, others I will always remember and one will always go with me, that is you. Happy Birthday!
66. “To that special person who has always been by my side sharing the good and the less good things in life. Have a great day. Happy Birthday!”
67. “If I don’t give you anything this year, I hope you won’t be offended, I’m saving for next year.
68. “Your beautiful eyes shine brighter than the candles on the fabulous cake that will sweeten such a special day.
69. “Today is a special day to add beautiful memories and experiences. It is an unforgettable day, so enjoy it.
70. “Many congratulations to the best mother in the world. Thank you for being as pretty as you are. Happy Birthday.”
Have you found your favorite birthday quotes?
Birthdays are special days, not only to celebrate among the people we love but also to remind us how far we have come in life. During this occasion keep these precious quotes on hand as a gift for those you care about.
I hope you have enjoyed these quotes about birthdays and do not forget to share them.