We’ve all been through the same thing. You set a goal for yourself and after a few weeks with your new routine, the shine begins to wear off and it becomes harder and harder to climb that steep hill that would lead us towards our goals.
But it is important to remember that you are not alone, but there have been very successful people like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Phelps, Winston Churchill and many others who have experienced everything you are facing right now. All you need to do is look for inspiration that motivates you to keep fighting for your minds.
Table of Contents
- Where to look for inspiration?
- What can help inspire or motivate you?
- 75 phrases to help you achieve your goals
Where to look for inspiration?
You can look for inspiration on the Internet, in real-life experience, or simply by reading. Everyone has various ways of finding inspiration and what works for one person may not work for another. Fear can hinder our motivation and inspiration.
But sometimes when we least expect it, inspiration can come to us. Other times we have to let go of our limiting beliefs and really see that we can achieve anything we set out to do.
What can help inspire or motivate you?
- Meditate (guided if you are new to this).
- Read inspirational or motivational phrases .
- Listening to motivational music.
Don’t feel overwhelmed and don’t throw in the towel. I have compiled a collection of the best inspirational phrases so you can get the motivation you need to continue on the path towards your goals.
75 phrases to help you achieve your goals
Here is the collection of inspirational quotes:
1. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by little men who find it easier to live in the world they have been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It is an opinion. Impossible is not a statement. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Nothing is impossible.”
2. “Defining your purpose is the starting point of all achievement.”
W. Clement Stone
3. “Setting goals is the first step in making the invisible visible.”
4. “If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always gotten.”
5. “The goal is not always meant to be achieved, it often serves simply as a goal to aim for.”
6. “Winning is not everything, but the desire to win is.”
7. “Be practical and generous with your ideas. Keep your eyes on the stars but remember to keep your feet on the ground.”
8. “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.”
9. “I know that when I am 60 years old I will be trying to achieve different personal goals than I had when I was 20 years old.”
10. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
Henry David Thoreau
11. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.”
12. “This is my invariable advice to all people: learn to cook, try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be brave and above all have fun!”
13. “Put your heart, mind and soul into even the smallest acts. That is the secret of success.”
14. “Two roads ended in a forest, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
15. “If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks, mistakes, and work as a team, we can choose to do the hard thing.”
16. “The two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you found out why.”
17. “Never give up. Today is difficult, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow the sun will rise.”
18. “When the need to succeed is as great as the need to breathe, then you will be successful.”
19. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules, you learn by walking and falling.”
20. “Only those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are capable of truly changing it.”
21. “A person should set their goals as soon as possible and devote all their energy and talent to get there.”
22. “If you are offered a seat on a rocket don’t ask which seat. Just get on.”
23. “It is more difficult to stay on top than to climb. Keep looking for new goals.”
24. “Sitting back and letting fate play your hand and never swaying it is not the way man was meant to operate.”
25. “You can’t be that kid standing on top of the water slide, overthinking it. You have to go down the ramp.”
26. “Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere.”
27. “If you are not stubborn, you will give in to experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll hit your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.”
28. “Do the one thing you think you can’t do. Fail at that. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never fall are the ones who never rise high. This is your moment. Own it.”
29. “The question I ask myself almost every day is: ‘Am I doing the most important thing I can?’
30. “I fear failure but I won’t let it stop me. Sometimes you have to or else it doesn’t happen.”
31. “Never in my life have I learned something from someone who agreed with me.”
Dudley Field Malone
32. “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.”
33. “Sometimes I tremble if I have to do something I’ve never done before, maybe not noticeably but inside. But I will do it because I know it is not an insurmountable task, I have done many tasks in my life.
34. “Visualize, create and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.”
35. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.”
36. “I believe that goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if you feel uncomfortable at the time.”
37. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust the sails to reach my destination.”
38. “A goal without a timeline is just a dream.”
39. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal and not to people or things.”
40. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you stick to it and work hard.”
41. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
42. “You can only become truly successful at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue things you love to do and then do them so well that people don’t take their eyes off you.”
43. “Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
44. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
45. “I have not failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
46. “To win big, sometimes you have to take big risks.”
47. “Instead of looking at the past, I go ahead twenty years and try to see what I must do now to get there.”
48. “Obstacles are those scary things you see when you look away from your target.”
49. “What we need is more people specialized in the impossible.”
50. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.”
51. “Life is an opportunity, take advantage of it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, achieve it. Life is a challenge, face it, Life is a game, play it.”
Mother Teresa of Calcutta
52. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the scope of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”
53. “Don’t sit around waiting for things to come to you. Fight for what you want, take responsibility for yourself.”
54. “Usually what we fear most is what we most need to do.”
55. “If you have built a castle in the air, you have not wasted your time, that is where it should be. Now you must build the foundation under it.”
Henry David Thoreau
56. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
57. “I think the last thing I read at night will probably manifest itself when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.”
58. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”
59. “It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of wobbly blocks. Build your dream with it.”
60. “Never let your memories be bigger than your dreams.”
61. “You measure your successes by the size of the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals.”
Booker T. Washington
62. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
63. “You always work to improve and you are always being criticized for your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There is always room to grow.”
64. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
Vincent van Gogh
65. “Some failures in life are inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you failed by default.”
66. “Obsessed is just the word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated.”
67. “We mistakenly believe that success is a result of the amount of time we spend at work, rather than the quality of time we spend.”
68. “Make each day your masterpiece.”
69. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
70. “The future rewards those who keep going. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to move on.”
71. “Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly, you will be doing the impossible.”
Francis of Assisi
72. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.”
73. “We must let go of the life we have planned, in order to accept the ones that are waiting for us.”
74. “The best preparation for tomorrow is to do the best you can today.”
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
75. “I do not have superior intelligence or impeccable appearance. I don’t know how to captivate an audience or run a mile in less than six minutes. I was only successful because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep. Greg
I hope you have gotten inspiration from this collection of inspirational quotes.