When you have bad feelings towards a person, you need to find those words that help you vent and express yourself to get out that bad feeling that you carry deep inside you, and for that reason, today we have compiled a list of words, messages and short hate messages and long perfect to shout to love, towards a person, revenge, anger and anger or to share on WhatsApp and even in English . Let’s start!
Hate Messages to Love
- If you were in danger or about to embarrass yourself, I’d just pull out my phone and record it for YouTube.
- Yesterday I was thinking the best hate messages for your ex and I came to the conclusion that it is the garbage that you have discarded. So remember, garbage is not collected.
- The phrase “He who is silent gives” is a great lie. I do not want to give your ears the sound of my voice.
- I wanted to write dozens of hate messages for your ex, you have inspired me. Then I remembered that I don’t have to worry about what has hurt me.
- The wisest thing to do when treating people as low and vulgar as you is to treat them as enemies. Only by expecting the worst from you can I prevent you from getting closer to my life again.
- Sure, I will accompany you anywhere, even to the Moon if necessary. Of course, when we arrive, you stay and I return.
- You destroyed the love I felt for you. You don’t deserve to think about you anymore, that is giving too much importance to a worm like you. So I have decided to end my grudge today and move on.
- When you find yourself alone and lost in a bar, completely sorry and deadlocked, don’t look for me. Remember that you had true love in me, remember your betrayal, remember how you let me down and how you don’t even deserve a hate speech like this.
- I faithfully believe in karma. That is why I hope that someone hurts you as you did me, so that you feel firsthand the pain and betrayal that no human being deserves to live when he truly loves.
- I am thankful that you went through my life. Do not be fooled, you did not leave anything good, but I have learned to never be like you.
Messages of Hate Towards a Person
- I must begin to forget you because the hatred I feel towards you will not diminish however badly I want you. Hate is forgotten with love. I’m ready to meet him again, in someone a thousand times better than you.
- They say that hate can poison our soul, that’s why until today I will continue to hate you. From tomorrow your existence in this world is indifferent to me.
- I need to stop thinking hate messages towards a person, they destroy and poison the heart. But after what they did to me, it’s impossible not to hate and want revenge.
- I can no longer hate you, I have understood that it is not even worth feeling something for someone like you.
- I am going to ignore you so much that you will begin to doubt your own existence. When that happens remember that for me you are dead.
- It is a disappointment to realize that your best friend only sees you as one more person and abandons you in need. I don’t hate you, I just despise you.
- The magnitude of my hatred for you can only be compared to the love I once felt for a rat like you.
- Every time you make a mistake, every time you fail and stumble and fail to progress I want you to remind me and understand that hurting me was your biggest mistake and when that happens, don’t look for me, because you no longer exist for me.
- They say hate is contagious, I have no doubt about it. You will spread it among all the people who betray.
- I will not stop believing in love just because I hate you. Love is pure and beautiful, hate is just the opposite. I will stop hating you when love floods my heart again.
Hate and revenge Messages
- Love and hate are feelings that go hand in hand and so says this cutting and realistic hate messages by Jacqueline Carey:
Love and hate are two sides of the same blade. Jacqueline Carey.
- Love is such a powerful feeling that the deadliest and most obsessive hatred that can exist can be born from it. This phrase by Socrates invites us to reflect:
Out of the deepest desires comes the deadliest hatred. Socrates.
- Albert Einstein was not only wise for physics and mathematics, but also knew enough about life to give beautiful advice:
Weak people take revenge, strong people forgive, smart people ignore. Albert Einstein.
- Fantasy writer JRR Tolkien gave us one of the best phrases of hate and revenge. Remember that writers often observe the world from a very privileged place:
It is useless to satisfy revenge with revenge; it will not cure anything. JRR Tolkien.
- When we hold a grudge for a person who hurt us we just keep the wounds of our hearts open. If you feel that negativity is beyond you, remember these words by Francis Bacon:
A man who thinks of revenge keeps his wounds open, which otherwise would have healed and would have been better. Francis Bacon.
Messages of Hate and Anger
- For Plutarco, anger and rancor are the best fuel to lead us to harm our fellow men:
Hate is a tendency to take every opportunity to harm others. Plutarch.
- Only a person who allows hatred to reign in his heart can detect it in others. This is what this hate messages by Santiago Posteguillo says:
He knew well of hatreds, because the one who hates with tenacity knows well to recognize that same feeling in others and knows to appreciate when an animosity is already definitive and irreversible. Santiago Posteguillo.
- Unfortunately nothing is more contagious than hate, not even love. For Jean Paul Sartre everything is limited to the rancor that may exist between two people:
It is enough for one man to hate another so that hatred runs through all of humanity. Jean Paul Sartre.
- We all know that hating locks us in a vicious circle. When you are seduced by this dark feeling, remember this phrase of hatred and anger by Charles Baudelaire:
Hate is a drunk at the bottom of a tavern, constantly renewing his thirst with drink. Charles Baudelaire.
- For M. Lermontov we are all born with a great capacity to love, but circumstances can lead us on the path of rancor and revenge:
I was willing to love the world, but nobody understood me, so I learned to hate. M. Lermontov.
Short Hate Messages
- Martin Luther King Jr has a large repertoire of short phrases about hate. He always opposed that feeling, as he was a pacifist with a big heart:
Another reason why we should love our enemies is because hatred marks the soul and distorts the personality . Martin Luther King Jr.
- If you allow yourself to hate, you will always find people you will despise, so says George Harrison in these short words:
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate. George Harrison.
- William Shakespeare was a man ahead of his time and, like every writer, he could understand the world in a unique way. With the following sentence it teaches us something very valuable, we only hate what we fear:
In the long run, we hate what we usually fear. William Shakespeare.
- Many people claim that we are better than animals, that we are superior beings, but, as Elvis Presley points out, they do not hate and we do:
Animals don’t hate, and we’re supposed to be better than them. Elvis Presley.
- Humanity is full of unjustified hatred. For the writer Orson Welles, hating someone for their skin color only means abandoning what makes us human:
Racial hatred is not human in nature. Racial hatred is the abandonment of human nature. Orson Welles.
Hate Messages for Whatsapp
- I hate you because I once loved you.
- You ignored me for a long time, now you must bear that I am not by your side.
- Just when I make up my mind to forget you, you show up.
- I don’t hate you, I’m just upset with myself for making the mistake of loving you.
- I have no hard feelings. I’m just going to ignore it.
Hate Words in English
- Again we mention Martin Luther King, J who once said that darkness cannot combat darkness, only light can. Hate cannot eliminate hate, only love can do it:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Life is a way with many signs. While you are driving do not complicate yourself. Flee from hatred, jealousy and evil. Don’t hide your thoughts and make your visa vision come true. This is wise advice from Bob Marley, who invites us to live free from the hatred that rules the world:
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! Bob Marley.
- Peitro Aretino once said that he preferred the hatred of a loved one for telling the truth than his love for telling him lies:
I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies. Pietro Aretino.
- Love or hate, both feelings are in favor of a person. If you love someone this person will live in your heart, if you hate them, it will be in your mind. Wise words of hatred from Qandeel Baloch
Love me or hate me, both are in my favour. If you love me, I will always be in your heart, and if you hate me, I will be in your mind. Qandeel Baloch.
- Throughout life people will annoy you and disrespect you. Let God judge you, because the hatred in your heart can consume you. This is wise advice from Will Smith, perfect for pondering when hateful words rule our hearts:
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, be2cause hate in your heart will consume you too. Will Smith.
I hope that our list of short hate messages to shout at love or a person have served to calm your rancor, your anger or anger or your possible thirst for revenge. If this has been the case, or do you think they can be of use to someone, we invite you to share them on your social networks.