Mindfulness affirmations. Affirming that feeling good or bad depends on ourselves can generate some controversy or disbelief, but respecting all opinions, I think so.
Positive thinking is an effective weapon to manage our moods, making us more resistant to disorders that may occur.
With positive affirmations, we can change our thinking and make them act in our favor. Every statement we make is a statement of a truth that we have experienced and make our own. Thus the repetition of these truths, in the form of positive affirmations, help us to make significant changes in our day to day, in our life. The good thing about these is that they have the ability to motivate, excite and make our mind work based on that idea
The power we have is infinite. We are pure energy, and the energy vibrates. We are connected with everything that is around us by the vibrations that we emit. If what we generate with our thoughts and words is positive energy that emanates from within, we will transmit it to our environment and consequently it will affect us in the same way.
Neuroscience has proven that our thoughts can change neural structure and connections, thus changing some of the brain’s functions. When we repeatedly practice positive thinking patterns or affirmations, we can increase neuroplasticity in the area of the brain that processes our thinking. The key is in that repetition, to be able to flood our brain with those affirmations and positive thoughts.
To practice affirmations, we will choose the ones that best suit us and repeat them for several weeks. We must say them out loud, safely, confidently and if possible in the morning when getting up. Breathe in as you make each statement and expire when you finish it. Make sure they are in the present tense, so that your brain interprets what is happening in reality.
LIST OF MINDFULNESS AFFIRMATIONS YOU CAN PRACTICE TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
Table of Contents
- LIST OF MINDFULNESS AFFIRMATIONS YOU CAN PRACTICE TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
- AFFIRMATIONS OF HAPPINESS
- AFFIRMATIONS OF PARTNERSHIP
- AFFIRMATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- AFFIRMATIONS OF CONFIDENCE
- AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALTH
- FULL ATTENTION AFFIRMATIONS
- AFFIRMATIONS OF INNER CALM
AFFIRMATIONS OF HAPPINESS
- I accept being happy as the starting point of my life
- I feel happy and content in this moment of my life
- I wake up every morning excited and grateful for life
- I allow myself to be happy every moment
- I enjoy everything I do, even if it costs me
- I look at the world with joy and a smile on
- I find happiness and pleasure in the simplest things in life
- I enjoy laughing with others, I enjoy their company
- My heart enjoys peace, tranquility and happiness thanks to life.
- Every night I go to bed satisfied because I have given my best during the day.
AFFIRMATIONS OF PARTNERSHIP
- I share with my partner a deep and powerful love.
- I respect and admire my partner and I see the best qualities he has.
- I love my partner as he is for his unique qualities.
- I share fantastic emotional intimacy with my partner every day.
- I have excellent emotional ties with my partner
- I communicate openly with my partner, we solve any problem with calm and confidence.
- I feel myself when I am by his side.
- I express my wants and needs in confidence.
- We look for new ways to share and have fun together
- I want the best for my partner and I am willing to give my all to support her.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR SUCCESS
- I know that I will be successful in everything I do.
- I find solutions quickly and easily to problems and difficulties.
- I overcome mistakes and falls by learning from them.
- Every day I give my best, thus approaching success
- I know what I have to do to be successful.
- I feel good and successful in my life
- I feel powerful, capable and confident, full of energy
- I feel incredibly good about my daily accomplishments.
- I intend to achieve success, I know you await my arrival.
- Every day I will be successful. Today will be the best day.
AFFIRMATIONS OF CONFIDENCE
- When I breathe I breathe in confidence and breathe out shyness
- I like meeting new people, I approach them with curiosity and decision
- I live the present with confidence, because this is how I build my future
- I trust myself, I am fun and outgoing.
- I am self-reliant, creative, and persistent with everything I do.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Trust is part of me.
- I attract only the best and the most positive of the people in my life.
- I am a problem solver, I focus on solutions and find how to solve them
- I like changes and adapt easily to them.
- I am in good health, I am full of confidence and I reflect it.
- I always bet on me. Nothing is impossible.
- I see the best in others, I attract positive people.
AFFIRMATIONS OF SELF-ESTEEM
- I deeply and completely accept and love myself
- I’m unique. It makes me happy to be alive and to be me.
- Trust me and I know that my wisdom is my best guide.
- I am of integrity and I am consistent with what I say and do
- I always act safe with myself.
- I accept myself completely and know that I deserve wonderful things in life
- I choose to be proud of myself.
- I find inner peace being who I am.
- I always flood my mind with positive thoughts.
- My confidence, self-esteem and inner wisdom grow every moment.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR HEALTH
- Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy energy.
- My body is full of energy and pain free.
- I nurture my body with healthy foods
- All the systems of my body work perfectly
- My body is healing, I feel better and better every day
- I enjoy exercising, strengthening my body
- With every breath, I release stress from my body
- I send love and healing to every organ of my body
- I pay attention and listen to what my body needs to be healthy and vital.
- I sleep soundly and peacefully. I wake up full of vitality and energy
- I am surrounded by people who motivate me to make healthy choices.
FULL ATTENTION AFFIRMATIONS
- I’m focused on the present moment
- I am focused and committed to what I am doing right now
- Everything is well now
- I am grateful for this moment and I find well-being in it
- I can easily live in the present moment.
- I observe my thoughts and actions without judging them
- I am really present in all my relationships
- Life is something that happens now
- I accept and admit all kinds of experiences.
- I observe my emotions without being attached to them
- I can mediate easily, without resentment or anxiety
- I let go of the past and fully live the present moment
AFFIRMATIONS OF INNER CALM
- Calm appears in every deep breath I take
- Every day I am calmer in my life
- Being calm and relaxed gives me energy
- Every muscle in my body is letting go of anxiety
- All anxiety is fading from my body and mind
- I breathe relaxation when I inhale and let go of stress when I exhale.
- Even when chaos surrounds me, I remain calm
- I leave stress behind because I like to live in peace.
- I feel free from anxiety and calm inside.
- Everything is fine in my world. I live happy and in harmony.
Make positive affirmations a habit, you will begin to experience very satisfying changes in your life. You have to keep in mind that through the affirmations you make, you are creating your life. So it depends on you which way you are going to take.
If you found this article valuable mindfulness affirmations, I will be very grateful if you click on one of the social networks below. With that simple gesture you will be helping me to continue with the blog. Thank you very much!